We're offering our live, online class of Two Scoops of Django Live for the very last time. This is a fully interactive class conducted via Zoom conferencing software. Daniel Feldroy is going to dive deep into Django and Python. He's going to turn on the firehose of knowledge, so come prepared to learn. As this is a live class, attendees are encouraged to ask questions.
Material covered includes everything from code architecture to model design to API development to bottleneck analysis to user accessibility and much more. This is not a beginner tutorial, it is meant for developers who have begun to create real projects with Django.
- The course starts at 9 AM PST (4 PM UTC) and ends seven (7) hours later
- There will be an hour long break for lunch and short breaks every hour.
- This event is live and won't be recorded.
- This is your one and only chance to take this live class with Daniel Feldroy.
- Sign up is on the Two Scoops of Django page.
- Knowledge of the Python programming language.
- A bit of Django experience (Doesn't have to be a lot).
- A device capable of running the Zoom meeting software.
- Internet fast enough to join online meetings.
Use code "ICECREAM" during checkout to get $50 off.