In-Kind Sponsorship Program for Conferences
DjangoCon Europe 2014
PyCon Philippines 2014
PyCon Spain 2013
PyCon Ireland 2013
PyCon New Zealand 2013
Here is the in-kind sponsorship package that we are currently offering to conferences.
In-Kind Sponsorship Conference Package
This package is free for conferences and includes:
- 1 print softcover copy of Two Scoops of Django: Best Practices for Django 1.6, for your use as a raffle prize. It will be signed by Daniel Roy Greenfeld and Audrey Roy Greenfeld, with optional handwritten text on the print saying “Thank you for attending (YourConference) 2014!”
- 1 signed art print signed by Audrey Roy Greenfeld and Daniel Roy Greenfeld
- Promotion for your conference in our blog and in social media, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. We have a wide audience, and we can help you get the word out.
- Placement of your logo and link on the Two Scoops Press website.
- (Optional) 100-2000 Two Scoops Press stickers for your use as giveaways.
- (Optional) Special wholesale pricing and free international shipping for additional copies of Two Scoops of Django: Best Practices for Django 1.6, for your conference to sell at a profit.
What We Ask
In return, simply place our small graphic with a link to twoscoopspress.org on your conference’s sponsorship page. Feel free to resize it to make it smaller/larger (see the media kit for more sizes).
As past conference/large event organizers, we have actually found that more sponsor logos result in greater attendance and interest from sponsors, so this is to your conference’s benefit.
Why Are We Doing This?
Part of Two Scoops Press’ mission is to give back to the community whenever possible. We are a tiny publishing company with a tiny budget, so we can’t afford much yet, but we can afford to reinvest in the community through in-kind sponsorship.
We have organized numerous conference-sized events in the past and even an actual conference, so we know that every little sponsorship offer makes a difference. We relate to and identify with conferences large and small around the world trying to promote the use of Django in their community.
How To Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, role (e.g. co-organizer), and a link to your conference website. Make sure that your conference website contains venue, ticket, and sponsor information.
Two Scoops Press reserves the right to reject any applicant for any reason. Please confirm with us before you announce participation in this program.
Offer Expires at the end of 2014
This program is only for conferences and events held in 2014.